Sunday, January 17, 2010

joyeux anniversaire, Papa!

The Ducoulombier family has sent along this e-card for my father on the occasion of his 68th birthday.



Top: Héloïse (second daughter, third child)
Middle: Timothé (second son, fourth child) and Véronique (Domi's wife)
Bottom: Dominique (my bud since 1986), Joséphine (eldest daughter, first child) and Augustin (first son, second child)

Got all that? There'll be a quiz later.

Our family would also like to thank the Higdon family and Mount Vernon Presbyterian church both for the birthday cake and for the round of "Happy Birthday" singing today. As one lady said to Dad, "Happy twenty-first!"

UPDATE: I was either half-asleep or at Maggiano's with Dad and my brothers when it happened, but it seems my buddy Mike gathered his family together and sang "Happy Birthday" into the phone for Dad. He heard the voice mail. Thanks, Mike and family.


_

No comments: