Monday, June 16, 2008

slept in

I was up until about 2:30AM last night, tapping away on Rico's laptop, uploading and blogging those digicam pics.

My right foot is still in pretty bad shape. I'm going to have to lance a few of those blisters and patch them up, I fear. I limp and lurch around the apartment like an arthritic ex-football player.

Rico's off at a meeting, but when he comes back, I think we'll be going to a nearby REI and getting those custom-molded in-soles, and possibly the trekking poles as well. I also need to grab some sort of lunch, and while it might not be the best idea, I'm thinking about seeing "Iron Man" if it's still playing somewhere. The movie is definitely a low priority at this point, but I've been wanting to see it for a while.

More later.


_

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely see Iron Man if you get the chance. The magical power of the silver screen may even help your feet heal.