Wednesday, July 23, 2008

a little help, please

I'm on the road, but racking my brains about BlackBerry setup. I've managed to figure out how to restore just about every lost function, but I still can't check my voicemail because I don't know what the voicemail number is.

So I turn to you, O Ye BlackBerry Curve owners: how does a person with a 703 area code find out what his voicemail number is?

Please leave a comment, and thanks in advance. (BTW, I did try the byzantine ATT.com service, but got lost in the labyrinth. Perhaps someone can navigate it better than I?)


_

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two things to try. First, call your own phone number. Right as the outgoing message starts, hit "#". Should prompt you for your password at that point.

Or... and you're going to hate this one... but just call customer service and ask them.

Max said...

Googling the issue shows that calling yourself works fine and is often a free call too. Otherwise it looks like you'll have to call customer service for the answer. But hey, what better to do while walking than wait on hold? :)