Saturday, August 30, 2008

walked 20 miles

Not quite the 25 I had aimed for, but I gimped 20 miles today. According to Chuck, I've managed a total of 60 miles since my arrival in Irrigon, an average of about 15 miles per day. I'll be walking to Walla Walla tomorrow-- a trek of around 25 or so miles that I plan to take slow and easy-- and shacking up in a hotel for a couple nights. I won't be able to meet Becky, who's off on a two-and-a-half-week trip with her hubby to New England, but I still plan to hang in Walla Walla for a while, doing transcription, possibly arranging a hospital visit, talking with some folks recommended by Becky (and other folks recommended by Chuck and Lori), etc.

More later.


_

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH BABY!

BIRD DAY?!

YEAH!

Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

I once drove to Walla Walla from Berkeley.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *