Wednesday, July 22, 2009

today's agenda

As far as I know, we've got nothing scheduled for this morning. It's a little after 11AM, and Mom's still in bed. Dad has grown more confident about and proficient at helping Mom with her morning ablutions, so he's letting her sleep in a bit. As far as I'm concerned, we're doing OK if Mom starts eating lunch by 12:30, just before our 1PM departure.

Today, we're not only taking Mom to therapy: we're also visiting with Dr. Tonnesen, just down the hall from the Trilogy radiotherapy machine (don't ask me why it's named Trilogy; I have no clue). The doctor will, I hope, provide us with a thorough, spin-free explanation of Mom's latest MRI results. As I wrote before, I'm worried about the possibility that part of the tumor is showing renewed vigor. More than that, I won't say, because we as a family know almost nothing in detail.

After we get Mom back home, Pastor Jeri will be swinging by for a visit. We're happy when this happens; Pastor Jeri takes good care of Mom during their time together.

Beyond that... I'm not sure what's on the agenda for this evening. Dinner ought to be easy: we've got a ton of tasty leftovers. Perhaps an "international" meal...?


_

1 comment:

dom said...

merci pour les photos