Thursday, April 17, 2008

my last big day

I have only a single class to teach on Friday, so I view today, Thursday, as my actual final day of teaching. My Current Events English class told me on Wednesday they wanted to have a jjong-party (i.e., an end-of-term party), so today, everyone brought something to munch. We sat around and talked; one of my male students, Mr. Kim, took some pics and videos with my camera, which I proudly display (or link to) below. Another student also took some pictures with my camera, and the first video to which I link below was shot by me during my students' midterm exam on Wednesday.

Enjoy.















Here are the videos (I'll be putting up a link to my YouTube "channel" soon):

1. Students taking the midterm.

2. Farewell party: first look.

3. Farewell party: second look.

4. Farewell party: third and final look.


I can't tell you how much I enjoyed teaching these students. I'm glad my time at Smoo has ended on such a positive note.

Until next time, my wonderful students!


_

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Some of those students were mine last year. A pretty good group.

yeonhee said...

Oh, God.
I'm so shame.
How beautiful I am on those pictures!

How are your the final days(This year) in Korea?
I wish you are fine until you leave in Korea.

Kevin Kim said...

Yeon-hee,

I'm busy but OK! Are you ready for your new teacher?? I met her, and she's both very nice and very smart. She also plans to STOP requiring journals from the students. Hooray for you!

You're ashamed to be beautiful?? No, no! Wear your beauty PROUDLY!!


Kevin

PS: All comments to this blog are MONITORED by me, so they don't appear immediately. I have to accept each comment in order for it to appear.