Saturday, May 3, 2008

nostalgia: part 13

Here you have the final group of photos before I start showing you the pics from off my digicam. These photos were taken early in the spring 2008 term, back when we had a lot of students. Even so, one or two students are absent on the days these photos were taken, and later in the semester, quite a few students went missing as well.

Missing from the following photos is a pic of my Friday pronunciation class. That class lasted only six weeks; I have some good-bye video of them, which I'll upload to YouTube in due time.













_

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have taught five of the students in these pictures. A few I remember their faces only, but a couple I actually got to know. If their personalities haven't changed, I think you had a few good classes there.