Wednesday, May 28, 2008

fritzy

I'm back to posting via email for the moment because I have been
unable to access Blogger via the BlackBerry's browser all day long.
Apologies to people who have left comments. Unless I visit the public
library again, as I did yesterday, I won't be able to moderate and
post comments until online service improves (every time I've tried to
surf to Blogger.com today, the request has slowed down to a crawl,
then timed out).

The Blaine Public Library staffers were very polite and very forgiving
of my fragrant, dissheveled state yesterday, but their computer use
policy was draconian: one hour per person per day! Imagine telling a
crack addict that that first hit of the pipe is all they're getting
for a long, long time. Yikes.

I have a lot to talk about, but will save it for a better moment.
Right now, I'm still worried that my internet service will fritz out
on me again.


_

1 comment:

jeanie oliver said...

Hi Kevin,
I have come to follow you from Malcolm's blog. You are already making me laugh with your description of the library. I'll be keeping track of you from north Arkansas. Good Luck
Jeanie Oliver