Monday, May 12, 2008

nostalgia: part 15

There goes the neighborhood! Some pics of the construction in my old neighborhood in downtown Seoul. Almost all the buildings around my dorm were being torn down and rebuilt. One photo shows a spanking new building; it sits right next to my dorm. The noise of construction was becoming nearly constant by the time I left Korea; I wonder how it is for our dorm's current residents.















[NOTE TO READERS: I have to apologize for the image that was here previously. My brother David quietly got onto Photoshop and, uh, added a certain feature to the image I'd intended to publish. I didn't know he had done this when I uploaded the picture, so from last night to just now (4PM on Tuesday the 13th), you've had to stare at something that shouldn't have been there. David will be shot and eaten this evening for his crime, but ultimate responsibility for this blog devolves to me, so I take all blame for having foisted an unsavory image upon you. My sincerest apologies.]




_

No comments: