Saturday, July 12, 2008

extension (bis)

I'm being allowed to stay at the Peace House until Monday morning. Incredible. Perhaps I should thank my BlackBerry, whose death is the primary reason for my current delay. (I'm still thinking of staying in Portland a few days more, though, to get some major projects done.)

One of the best things about hanging in one place is that it gives you a chance to get to know your hosts a lot better. I often regretted the fact that I was moving so quickly from place to place before now, because I've been lucky to have met a series of very good people along the way, all of whom I'd have liked to hang and chat with. Luckily, some of those people have kept in contact with me via comments and/or email.

Today is Saturday, and I plan on returning to Lewis and Clark College to use their computer. If I can, I'm going to try and get most or all of the Genjo dialogue up. Keep the fingers and tentacles crossed. Note to self: don't wait until too late to take the 35 bus back into town, or you'll be stuck on the road for an hour or more, like last time.


_

No comments: