Monday, July 28, 2008

interesting talk

I had a very nice half-hour chat with Bernice Harbaugh this morning. Given the snail's pace at which I work, I suppose it'll be at least a month before you see the transcript. This conversation was probably the first in which I actually went down my list of religious questions.* We didn't do all ten, but we got through a lot of them, and luckily for me, my interviewee had a lot to say.

Thank you, Bernice, for taking the time to sit down with me!





*Correction: it's the first recorded conversation where that happened. My Saturday-morning conversation with Genjo's meditation group at Choboji in Seattle also used the questions as a framework.



_

1 comment:

Max said...

How about that FTP client for the Blackberry I pointed you to? Forget the transcripts, upload the audio.