Saturday, August 2, 2008

THANKS, GUYS!

A big shout-out to the huge cast of characters I had the great fortune to meet yesterday: Mystery Lady (who drove me across the river but didn't give me her name), Frank (my second driver, who had some interesting things to say about Buddhism and who knew one of the residents of the CS home I just left), Rachael and Todd (the dynamic mom and dad of this CS family), Anaïs and Che (the equally dynamic offspring), Shanti (the guest who's practically a member of the family), Lakota and Venus (the two huge dogs), and Vago (pronounced "vay-goh," not "vah-goh"; the horse).

I had a great time, and sincerely hope we keep in touch. Good luck with the future vineyard and the myriad other personal projects in which everyone seems to be engaged!


_

2 comments:

melancholy donut said...

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=2135568

Anonymous said...

What does "CS" mean? Christian Science? Credit Suisse? Chipmunk Silencers?

ah, probably CouchSurfing, right?