Thursday, October 15, 2009

a quiet, rainy 15th

Mom's been pretty quiet all day. She tried a few minutes of knitting yesterday, before Sam got here, but didn't do any knitting today. She also didn't go for a walk either yesterday or today, which is not a good thing. We'll take her out tomorrow, no matter the weather, bundling her up if necessary. I'm happy to report that summer appears finally to have left us.

David's here at the homestead right now; he's been here since about 8PM. He had taken off work (bartending in Georgetown) on the assumption that we would be celebrating Sean's birthday this evening; as that didn't happen, he's over here and keeping Mom company while she watches her Korean TV. Tomorrow, David has to work in the evening, so he won't be able to join us for Sean's birthday dinner.

My aunt says she'll be arriving on Saturday, and will stay with Mom until Tuesday. Mom will be glad to see her.

Before I end this post, I'll note some amusement at the number of people who clicked the "click at your own risk" link in my previous post (I can track movements to and from my blog via SiteMeter). Nothing tempts like temptation, I guess. Heh.


_

No comments: