Tuesday, October 13, 2009

rattle, rattle

Woke up to a rumbling, rattling chest yet again. The symptom doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

We have so much food that I won't have to worry about making the next few meals, so that's good: it eases my day.

Mom's awake, but not up yet, so this is a relatively quiet hour. The rest of the day will go something like this: Dad will take care of Mom's waking needs; I'll fix the parents lunch; Dad will leave to get one of the cars inspected, and will also go shopping for a mess of groceries; I'll fix dinner for the folks and will otherwise watch over Mom throughout the day while Dad's gone.

Note to single ladies: You should call me up. My voice is so much deeper than it normally is that I can almost do a Barry White impression.


_

2 comments:

Smallholder said...

I'm not single.

Or a lady.

But you are one sexy hunk o' burnin' love.

Kevin Kim said...

Uh... thanks, man.