Sunday, May 4, 2008

back from the morning walk

I actually started a bit early this morning-- 6:52AM was my takeoff time. Over at Riverside Park, the first major park I encounter on the path, there was a race in progress, which forced me onto the dewy grass. I have no idea whether the race was for a particular cause, but it was cool to see all those runners out there, huffing and puffing away.

I've been lucky so far: the weather for my walks has been pleasant. At some point, I hope we get some rain because I need to start prepping for inclement weather. I obviously can't prep for winter walking, but I need to do what I can.

Come to think of it, I should be taking a closer look at weather in the Vancouver/Seattle area.

More later (and thanks to recent commenters for the travel wisdom they been dispensing).


_

No comments: