Saturday, June 28, 2008

thank you, Dave and Ardeth!

I had written a rather lengthy thank-you post to (and about) Dave and Ardeth, who so kindly hosted me for my night and morning in Centralia, but that post got sucked into the vortex of cyber-oblivion, so I'm writing this significantly shorter post to express:

(1) my apologies for the various little inconveniences I caused you (including obliging Dave to find and return my Camelbak, which had fallen somewhere during our morning tour of the town);
(2) my sincere thanks for a tasty spaghetti-and-salad dinner last night and a lovely pile of pancakes this morning;
(3) my appreciation for introducing me to Centralia as a living community and historic town; and
(4) my gratitude for introducing me to black currant tea, which could well become a new addiction.

Thanks, guys, for everything!


Kevin


_
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

david santos said...

Excellent blog!
Happy day