Wednesday, August 20, 2008

status update

My father tells me the new tent and footprint will be arriving on Thursday Wednesday morning. I'm tempted to give you guys the FedEx tracking number so we can all watch its progress together.

My visit to the clinic happens tomorrow at 11:15AM; the Tuesday walk-in ended simply with the scheduling of the appointment and my filling out of several medical forms. Because I'm uninsured, payment will have to be in cash: $40 for the basics, plus whatever the cost of medication will be. Not a bad deal, I figure.

I've started drawing up my Rockies list. Many of the items on the list aren't directly related to my survival, but do have something to do with other aspects of the walk.

And that's it for now, all. I'm here until Friday.


_

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How good is God!

Max said...

If the knee can't handle the walk, would you consider switching to a bike ride? Your logo can be easily modified. :)

Becky said...

SO, how'd it go? What's the word from the good doc?