Monday, September 15, 2008

call me crazy

This 'brary is open 24 hours, so I've decided to remain here and finish the Brother Luke transcription, if I can.

I feel kinda' bad for my host, Mechelle. We rarely see each other: she wakes up butt-early, around 5:30AM, and is out the door before I wake up at 6:45AM. By the time I get home from the library, after 10PM, she's already asleep. She's off work on Sunday and Monday; I didn't even see her on Sunday morning when I left for the campus, and now I'll be spending the night here at this study carrel, another day of not talking. Mechelle's a really nice person, very considerate, and her pets are adorable, so I'm feeling rather guilty.

But now is not the time for guilt: I've got to get this transcript finished.


_

3 comments:

Britt Elizabeth Verstegen said...

Heh, Night Owl. Your public waits anxiously for the transcript. As for your hostess, maybe you could make her dinner? Of course, this is dependent on you having greater culinary skill than a chimp. :-)

Charles said...

He could always make his heart-stopping (in more ways than one) alfredo sauce... that's some good stuff.

Kevin Kim said...

C,

Can't remember whether I've shown any foodblogging on this blog. Maybe I should display a few of the better pics (and leave the failures well hidden).


K