Saturday, September 20, 2008

a sudden change in living arrangements

Due to circumstances beyond her control, Mechelle needs to give her spare room to another CouchSurfer this coming week, so I'm vacating the premises this weekend. The news didn't arrive until Friday evening, so I've been spending the night writing messages to some of the CouchSurfing folks in the area. Perhaps I'll have a reply or two by Saturday afternoon.

Not to worry, though: if no one responds, I'll still be able to find someplace to camp, though that might mean going outside the city: in my current financial state, even camping eleven nights at a $15/night campground would be too expensive for me. KOA campgrounds, while nice, are pretty expensive at $30 a night (remember Cascade Locks?).

Life is always exciting, ja?


_

2 comments:

Britt Elizabeth Verstegen said...

I'm glad you finally found a place, Kevin. You are being guided to what you need. :-)

Kevin Kim said...

Thanks, B.


Kevin