Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ever heard of GEMM therapy?

My dad spoke with a friend in Hawaii who directed him to a site about a form of treatment called GEMM therapy, which is supposedly applicable to a variety of degenerative disorders as well as different cancers, including glioblastoma multiforme (GBM), my mother's cancer.

Skeptic that I am, I'm looking for information about the disadvantages of this treatment method to balance out what the GEMM therapy website has to say. A quick Google search shows that it's hard to find any naysayers, which automatically makes me suspicious. Any treatment touted as a flawless miracle is probably not flawless.

A search at WebMD.com produced zero results for the search string "GEMM therapy."

UPDATE, 3:49PM: A link from Alan Cook that debunks GEMM therapy.


_

No comments: