Sunday, October 5, 2008

closer to 600 miles

What follows are pictures that will give you an idea of where and how far I walked. The total of 568.94 miles isn't accurate; even though I did connect the dots between cities, I didn't follow every single hitch and curve. The actual mileage is therefore greater than what you see; it's possible that my walk was much closer to 600 miles than I'd previously thought.

The second picture, though, is a humbling rendition of what 570 miles looks like when you see the entire mainland United States. This is the view that reminds me that I didn't really get that far, in the grand scheme of things. It's also a challenge to keep on going when I start up again next spring.

Enjoy.





So there-- a little gift for all the people who wanted a picture of the path I've walked. HAPPY NOW?


_

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes.

Gracias.

Anonymous said...

Yes.

vp1