Wednesday, October 8, 2008

merci pour les commentaires

Thanks for the recent comments about the new bumper sticker design. I rejected one comment because it was anonymous (please read the comments policy, folks!), but the comment pointed out something I'd noticed a while back: a quick glance at the logo, and you might think you were looking at "Kevin's Wank." Admittedly, you'd have to be predisposed to dirty-mindedness to see this right off the bat; otherwise, it's a stretch. Being the filthy guy I am, however, I can understand where the commenter was coming from. For the moment, though, I don't see the problem as all that serious, so I won't be closing the stick figure's legs anytime soon (to make it Kevin's Drunken Lean?).



_

3 comments:

Jelly said...

Ahhhh - good of you to point that out. Now I'm not going to be able to see anything other than "Kevin's Wank."

Becky said...

I find it incredibly hilarious to think of that being something that stood for interreligious peace.

Sorry...can't stop laughing now...

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, "Wank: It's for Dinner."