Monday, September 8, 2008

ch-ch-changes

I'm at the public library. Over the course of the next 90 minutes, you'll likely notice some changes to the blog's sidebar. The "followers" gadget will be moved down, for example, and some links for new YouTube videos ought to appear. This latter operation might not be successful; the library's security software makes everything I need to do rather difficult. I'm not even able to right-click here.

Stand by.

UPDATE: I'm about to run out of time. I have all but five of the new videos up; most of the videos are short fluff pieces; one is of substance (it's about one of my cherished convictions: religions are as they are practiced), and that one ought to be available on YouTube before I leave here. I won't be able to put up links to the uploaded videos until next time. Meantime, the sidebar has a link to my YouTube "channel," so you can access all the videos, new and old, that way.

UPDATE 2: The big video might not be uploadable because of a 100MB upload limit on YouTube. Nuts.

UPDATE 3: The proprietary software at Whitman College's Penrose Library won't allow upload of any sort, so I'm gonna limp on back to my motel room. Later today, I'll be meeting my new CouchSurfing host, Mechelle [sic]. On Wednesday, I'll be moving over to Mechelle's place until the end of the month; on Thursday, I'll be meeting up with a pastor from Walla Walla University with whom Becky put me in contact. Wish me luck.


_

No comments: