Wednesday, September 17, 2008

all linked up

The Brother Luke exchange now has links. Check it out.

UPDATE: On a personal note, I'm going home only now, at 11:20PM. I never made it to Albertson's to get that ice bag. We might have to knock on wood, but my knee actually feels as though I can walk on it without the trekking pole for support. The stretch from the library to Mechelle's house is 1.6 miles; I'm gonna try it tonight without taking any painkillers. (I should note that they're not lying about bleeding being one of the side effects of both ibuprofen and Naprosyn [naproxen]. Ask my nose and some other body parts.)

_

1 comment:

Britt Elizabeth Verstegen said...

Pobrecito! I said some healing prayers for you this morning, Mr. Kim. Please don't overexert your knee. As you well know, it needs time to heal. Carry on, Spiritual Brother! ;-)