Wednesday, September 17, 2008

a partial Photoshop/artwork/photography resume

Right, well, I'm putting my Photoshopping services out there for those who'd like something done. Working from the computer seems like the best solution, for the moment, for someone with a bum knee. Got a graphic design need? Let's talk. Email me. Payment is easy through PayPal.

Things I can do for you:

-card designs (did you check out the gross and disgusting cards at my CafePress shop?)
-book cover designs
-poster designs
-tee shirt designs (check my CafePress shop)
-Photoshops of you doing something unnatural (like flying, I mean)
-comic strips in which your friend finds him- or herself in the world of Harry Potter (or the "Pulp Fiction" ball-gag scene)
-comic strips of you and your friends as Jedis

Think about a job that, to you, would be worth $25. Or $50. Or $100. Propose the project to me, give me a due date, and let's flesh out the rest of the details together. If you're willing to pay in advance, all the better. I could definitely use the cash. Keep in mind that, even when I spend nothing, I've got a $600/month scholastic debt, so cashflow does matter.



























I've got animated comics, too, but... you're not ready for those. Trust me. If you want to see a sample, ask me to email one to you.



_

1 comment:

Britt Elizabeth Verstegen said...

Kevin, have you tried advertising on Craig's List? That is how I get most of my clients.